New Beginnings is a faith-based organization that is non-profit and supported solely by contributions from our community churches, businesses, and individuals.
New Beginnings offers support to women and families in our community. All services are offered free of charge. Some of the services provided include:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Referrals to AHCCCs and WIC
- Free prenatal vitamins
- We offer education and support for women exprerienceing planned and unplanned pregnancies.
- New Beginnings provides edcuation about abortion, adoption, birth control, STDs, & sexual integrity.
- We offer and Earn While You Learn program to parents and parents-to-be. Through the program you can earn “mommy money” for every education lesson that you complete. This money can be spent at the Center’s own thrift store offereing new and gently used items for your baby and toddler.
- We are proud to offer parenting lesson and brain development curriculum for parents to use with their children.
- We also have a Mens Program called ” Mens Fraternity” for our new husbands and fathers.
- For our teens and single adults, we have Sexual Integrity education lessons.
- New Beginnings also hosts the Teen Maze at our local High School. The Maze teaches our teens some of the consequences of having sex at a young age, including pregnancy and STDs.
- We also offer Life Skills education to help with getting a GED, budgeting, resume skills, etc
New Beginnings Christian Care Inc. is a member of Christian Helplines, Inc. network of ministries and shares our 501 3 c tax status as a Christian non-profit subordinate organization.
For more information regarding this ministry or to contact them directly, go to their information located at http://www.wellness.com/dir/3164560/counselor/az/payson/new-beginnings-pregnancy–education-center#referrer